REGISTER & PAY (KDBA events only)
KDBA REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
At or before the first race event attended for the racing season, owners/racers must submit the following forms completed along with their membership payment:
- KDBA Membership Form (may include LODBRS Membership)
- W9 Form
- Medical Information Form (for drivers)
- Proof of current DOT physical (for drivers)
- Announcer Card
As part of registration for each KDBA race event, owners/racers must submit the following forms completed along with their event entry payment (provided the documents above were submitted previously and are already on file with the KDBA. If not, any form not previously submitted must be included for race event registration to be complete):
- KDBA Event Registration Form
- Tech Safety Inspection Sheet
- Signed waiver by each driver and crew member
KDBA Online Registration Steps:
- Pay the entry fee online for the desired event by selecting it below, add to your cart, and complete checkout. Print your online receipt.
- Complete the Event Registration Form and email it, along with a copy of your online entry fee receipt, to Donna Salsman at Salsman@scrtc.com.
- Print a Safety Inspection Sheet and bring it with you to the event. Also bring a copy of your receipt and registration form to the event.
Deadline for pre-registration is 10 business days prior to race date.
Register and pay for National Events on www.lucasoildragboats.com